Wednesday 21 January 2015

Blake Shelton Is Not BS!

I have no idea why, but my Media Studies class likes to make fun of Blake Shelton, and yes, I am going to review their wrong and inappropriate comments made targeted at the one and only Blake Shelton. I know that their rude comments towards Blake are actually them denying the ultimate truth- that they wish that they are as awesome as the man himself. Blake Shelton

Let me start off by saying that Blake Shelton is one of the best artists in the world. He is one of the very few artists who show the public their true self instead of hiding behind a mask. Blake is open and is not afraid to tell his audience that he is under the influence of different substances. Surely Blake has to be one of the most proud, gutsy people in the world. I know that I would never have the guts to tell the whole world that I am drunk or high. We must respect Blake for this reason, and I do believe that the involuntary rude remarks made by my classmates are them secretly admitting to the fact that they will never be as brave as Blake Shelton.

My "teacher" Mr. Sir Edwards likes to make rude comments towards
Blake Shelton's songs, saying that they are terrible. Yet, in the mean time, my teacher has previously attempted to create a country song. It did not go so well, and  quite frankly, I am not surprised. The issue here is that my teacher has not been blessed with the awesome talent that Blake Shelton has and uses to make country songs. Blake's songs are not all about trucks, booze and guitars (like my teachers), but they actually have a meaning behind them. Most of Blake Shelton's songs tell a story and have a story behind them. He has deep messages within his songs that have inspired his audience members to live life keeping in mind the lessons he had planted within his songs. Check out one of his biggest hits from his recent album that has a strong positive message!

Click Here! 

I would like to see Mr Edwards write something that impactful.

Obviously, my media class likes to hide behind rude comments towards an individual that they admire and aspire to grow up to be like the one and only Blake Shelton.

Talk to you later,

Kaitlin

#FunFactofTheBlog-- I am extremely tired right now and I have one more post to go up....


No comments:

Post a Comment